Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week 1 - Setting Up Blog

For my first blog, I want to let everyone know a little bit about me. I am Ross Hulick and I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. The rest of my family lives there; they are my mom, dad, and my older brother.


From left to right it is my brother Robbie, my dad Rob, my mom Susan, and me.

A little bit more about me, I am a lacrosse player at Benedictine University. I play defense and I love everything that the sport has done for me.


Here is an action shot of me playing last year against Calvin College.

I am currently a junior in school and I am looking to double major in Finance and Marketing. I am not sure what I want to do when I graduate, but right now I have an internship lined up for this upcoming summer out in Long Island, New York with the company Henry Schein. They are a medical, veterinary, and dental supplier, and I have gotten a position as a Finance intern.

This is just a brief overview of me and who I am and what my life is about. I am looking forward to a fun and exciting semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment